Dumplings are a very popular street food in Japan and it is so easy to make them at home. I used to make them as a child with my grandmother, and I want to share that experience with others.
The class details:
- We have pork, prawn, and vegetarian fillings.
- The vegetables we use for the filling are cabbage, carrots, leek, and chives.
- We don’t make the dumpling skin, but we have plenty of them to make lots and lots of dumplings!
- Makiko will show you how to shape the dumplings.
- You will first make 10 dumplings, and then Makiko will cook them for you.
- We have rice, miso soup, and salad that you can help yourself to.
- After eating 10 dumplings, you can start making another 10 if you are still hungry.
- You can’t take any dumplings home, so eat your fill!
- You will get all the recipes in the class.
£19 per person.